About the Africa Data Centres Association
The Africa Data Centres Association (ADCA) is the trade organization of data centres on the African continent. The ADCA unites leading data centres in the Africa with a common mission: the strengthening of economic growth and the profiling of the data centre sector to society, government and media.
- Watch now: AFRICA – Vital Utility Access to Power a Digital Continent January 26, 2021
- AFRICA Talks #3 – Climate & PUE – How African Data Centers Handle the Heat November 23, 2020
- AFRICA Talks #2: Aligning operations & maintenance with global best practices November 11, 2020
- ADCA and Digital Infra Network start ‘Digital Africa Talks’ serie November 2, 2020
- Africa Talks #1: The Ultimate Digital Growth Frontier October 19, 2020
Report: State of the African Data Centers