About the Africa Data Centres Association
The Africa Data Centres Association (ADCA) is the trade organization of data centres on the African continent. The ADCA unites leading data centres in the Africa with a common mission: the strengthening of economic growth and the profiling of the data centre sector to society, government and media.
- Data Centre World Paris-ADCA Partnership September 29, 2021
- Dr. Ayotunde Coker is the new chairman of the ADCA March 17, 2021
- Whitepaper: The Adoption and Use of Data Centre Standards in Africa February 22, 2021
- White paper: What utilities are required for Africa’s digital infrastructure needs? February 2, 2021
- Watch now: AFRICA – Vital Utility Access to Power a Digital Continent January 26, 2021
Operators (our members)